9/18/07

AKIR AND IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE-Apocalypse/Treason



About Immortal Technique


I work all the time, I try to keep distractions out of my life which is difficult because I am always connected to the streets and the people. The Middle Passage and the Green Lantern mixtape these are my life's work right now, I live and breathe Revolution, Rebellion is in my blood and HipHop is the heart that pumps it. The fight has brought us to many places but with the completion of this weapon of mine I am building it will take us to even more places. Harlem and Washington Heights is home for now, but the Earth is my turf and I'll be out there fighting soon.

When I am done we are going everywhere around the world we will ask for nothing from these devils take the right that is yours.


http://www.myspace.com/immortaltechnique

No comments: